PIMA announces new OnDemand Learning Management System.
* Portable Fire Extinguishers
* Electrical Safe Work Practices for Unqualified Workers
* Powered Industrial Trucks
* Personal Fall Arrest Systems
* Pedestrian Safety
* Permit-required confined space entry
* Blood borne pathogens for covered employees
* Hazard communication
* Hearing conservation
* Personal protective equipment
* Control of Hazardous Energy
This Learning Management System hosted by PIMA delivers, manages, tracks and reports on interaction between learner and content and between learner and instructor. The Learning Management System handles student registration, tracks learner progress, records test scores and indicates course completions, and allows managers or trainers to track and assess the progress of their learners.
The PIMA OnDemand LMS allows employee learners to complete essential and required training at times and places most convenient to them and least disruptive to their operation.
Unlimited use of the Systematic Leadership Series includes:
* Introduction to Systematic Leadership
* Setting and Aligning Goals
* Developing Stable, Capable Processes
* Solving Problems
* Analyzing Human Performance
* Generating Ideas for Improvement
* Reinforcing Performance
The PIMA OnDemand training system offers major cost savings to the organizations of PIMA members as employees complete their training assignments during shift or from home rather than having to pay for replacement workers or for overtime. Additionally, the course offerings and Learning Management System are significantly discounted to PIMA Members.
There are over 35 additional Safety Courses that can be purchased and assigned. The box below outlines some costs; more detailed pricing is available upon request.
PIMA OnDemand continues to add more web enabled course content that is consistent with its mission and improves the value proposition it offers its members.
Single Facility/Operation Solution
* 1 Manager and up to 50 trainees: $199/year
* Up to 3 managers and 200 trainees: $499/year
* Up to 5 managers and 375 trainees: $799/year
* Up to 10 managers and 1000 trainees: $999/year
Each additional manager-$79.00 per year
Bundled 12 Safety courses--
* Up to 100 employees/year: $60 per employee
* 101-500 employees/year: $48 per employee
* 501+ per year: $40 per employee - retail
Individual courses sold separately - $9.95 per course
Pay per view (no LMS) - $13.95 per course
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||PIMA ASSOCIATION NEWS|
|Publication:||Solutions - for People, Processes and Paper|
|Date:||Apr 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Tips and test methods: new or revised Technical Information Papers (TIPs).|
|Next Article:||PIMA's 2005 Leadership Conference: "tune up in Nashville!".|