PIMA's top ten reasons to be a member!
1. Leadership Training: Your PIMA membership offers you opportunities to enhance and improve your leadership skills in many different ways. PIMA's mission is to deliver value by creating forums that address current issues and develop management and leadership skills in a way that is both customer focused and driven.
2. Benchmarking: Top decision makers in the industry are PIMA members. You have the opportunity to work together with them to set standards in the industry.
3. Conferences: Your membership gives you lower rates at the PIMA 2005 Conference June 26-29 in Nashville, where quality programming, benchmarking, and networking is available. In addition to division conferences across the nation.
4. Divisions: Your PIMA membership lets you take advantage of quality programming and networking close to home. Divisions are a great way to learn and network with other influential industry members locally.
5. PIMA Membership Directory: Only PIMA members have access to the searchable, continuously updated membership directory on www.pimaweb.org.
6. Online Buyers Guide: This indispensable reference is available 24/7 on pimaweb.org. An updated print version is mailed to members annually.
7. Up-to-date Industry Information: Improve your industry knowledge and leadership skills with:
a. Free subscription to Solutions! For People, Processes and Paper magazine.
b. PIMA Post, a quarterly newsletter with current industry and association information.
8. Specialist Groups: Your PIMA membership lets you become involved in areas more specific to your industry segment's needs.
9. Recognition: PIMA offers opportunities for awards at both the national and divisional levels. Many awards are only open to you as a PIMA member.
10. Discounts: The discounts you receive as a PIMA member can actually surpass the cost of your membership dues!
a. PIMA Online Training
b. PIMA Conferences
c. TAPPI member rate at TAPPI sponsored events
d. American Management Association (AMA) associate member discounts
JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE!
Visit www.pimaweb.org for more details on any of these great member benefits.
For any inquiries, call PIMA Member Services at 847/375-6860.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||PIMA ASSOCIATION NEWS|
|Publication:||Solutions - for People, Processes and Paper|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2005|
|Next Article:||Become a PIMA sponsor.|