Overcome insurer bad faith with Exchange litigation packets.
The newest packet is titled Bad Faith Denial of Workers' Compensation Benefits: How MG and American Home Assurance Allow Financial Incentives to Interfere with Proper Claims Handling. Other packets:
* What You Need to Know About Farmers: Structure of the Enterprise and Employee Incentive Program
* Insurance Bad Faith: Travelers' Claims Professional Incentive Program
* The Insurer's Use of Computer Software in Claims Evaluation: Advocating for Your Client in the Age of Colossus
* UnumProvident Bad Faith: Deposition and Trial Transcript Collection
* UnumProvident Bad Faith: Occupational Stress Disability Deposition Collection
Litigation packets include court documents, corporate documents produced in discovery, deposition transcripts and summaries, plaintiff case strategies, and other materials that ATLA members need to combat insurers' claims-handling tactics.
For more information, log onto the Exchange at www.exchange.atla.org and click on "Litigation Packets," or call (800) 344-3023.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Dec 1, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Straight talk about 'frivolous' lawsuits.|
|Next Article:||Schwarzenegger vetoes measure to reimburse attorney general's office.|