Over 220 students faint in schools, reason unknown.
Byline: Anwar Shah Orakzai
PARACHINAR -- More than 220 students have been fainted here in many schools of upper Kurram, yet hospital has not confirmed the reason.
As per details, 90 students fainted on Wednesday because of eating poisonous snacks and today more than 220 students of other schools have been fainted.
According to the sources, the very reason was not confirm that either the snacks were poisonous or the available drinking water in schools.
Affected students were transferred to agency head quarter hospital for medical treatment.
Meanwhile, another girl died and one is still in critical situation due to eating poisonous plant here on Thursday.
According to the details, on Wednesday among three girls who ate poisonous plant one died and other two were in critical condition. The girls were transferred to Peshawar hospital for treatment where another girl died too.