Outsourcing tool kit 2004.
If you're looking for answers on how to make the best possible outsourcing decision, look no further.
Thirteen cutting-edge companies that provide myriad outsourcing services for associations offer insights and guidance in our Outsourcing Tool Kit. Many of the topics they address will both enhance your understanding of outsourcing in general as well as provide detailed information on particular services that many associations opt to outsource. Tap into their expertise by reading the following articles:
* International Outsourcing--How to Find the Right Solution
* To Outsource or Not To Outsource: Ask Yourself These 10 Questions
* AMCs Provide Advantages When Outsourcing Meetings Management
* Outsourcing Profile: An Innovative Approach to Nondues Revenue Generation
* The Myths of Outsourcing
* Trends in IT Outsourcing
* Fact: Associations Increasingly Are Outsourcing Their Magazines. The Question Is: Why?
* Are Managed IT Services Right for You?
* Analyzing Publication Fulfillment: Do It In House or Out?
* Web Developers as Integrated Partners
* Growing Subscriptions as a Partnership
* The Advantages of Outsourcing Financial and Accounting Services With the Right Firm
* Value of Outsourcing Technology Systems
The Outsourcing Tool Kit is designed as a take-away. Pull it out, peruse it, and then keep it top-of-mind. It can be one of your essential resources as you make decisions about and manage your association's outsourced processes, services, and projects.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||A Special Advertising Section|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Sep 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Nondues revenue roundup: eighteen creative idea-starters for executives who want more bucks for the budget.|
|Next Article:||International outsourcing--how to find the right solution.|