Outsource high temperature testing to the USA.
Anter Laboratories has added five test instruments designed and built by its affiliate company Anter Corporation. These measure:
* Thermal resistance of thermal interface materials from ambient to 150 degC using the new Quick-line SO thermal impedance meter--of particular interest to the electronics industry.
* Thermal conductivity of fire resistant materials, using a slug calorimeter, from 20 to 1,000 degC in accordance with the ASTM standard E-2589.
* Thermal conductivity of low to moderate conductivity non-carbonaceous materials using the hot wire method (ISO 8894) up to 1,400 degC.
* Linear thermal expansion coefficient and other changes in linear dimensions using a vertical dilatometer from 20 to 2,800 degC in accordance with ASTM E-228.
* Thermal conductivity of low conductivity insulating materials using a new design of guarded hot plate over a temperature range of-175 to 500 degC, in accordance with ASTM C-177.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||testing & inspection|
|Comment:||Outsource high temperature testing to the USA.(testing & inspection)|
|Publication:||British Plastics & Rubber|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2009|
|Previous Article:||FDA green light for Smithers Rapra.|
|Next Article:||Arburg adds another country to its world map.|