Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems.
Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems is divided into 12 chapters, each of which stands alone. Together, they provide a comprehensive examination of current theory and practice in the design, installation, operation, and management of septic systems nation wide.
Chapter titles are as follows:
* "Introduction to Onsite Wastewater Treatment,"
* "Water and Wastewater Characteristics,"
* "Soil and Site Evaluations,"
* "Wastewater Treatment Theory,"
* "Onsite Wastewater Treatment Alternatives,"
* "Design of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System,"
* "Installation of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System,"
* "Operation and Maintenance,"
* "Advanced Wastewater Treatment Techniques," and
*"Considerations for Onsite System Use."
248 pages, softcover Member: $53.50. Nonmember: $62.50. Catalog #488.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Environmental Health|
|Article Type:||Book Review|
|Date:||May 1, 2001|
|Previous Article:||Environmental Health (Second Edition).|
|Next Article:||Characterizing Water Damage During IAQ Investigations.|