Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems. (Library Corner).
Twelve stand-alone chapters make up this book:
1. Introduction to Onsite Wastewater Treatment,
2. Water and Wastewater Characteristics,
4. Soil and Site Evaluations,
6. Wastewater Treatment Theory,
7. Onsite Wastewater Treatment Alternatives,
8. Design of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System,
9. Installation of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System,
10. Operation and Maintenance,
11. Advanced Wastewater Treatment Techniques, and
12. Considerations for Onsite System Use.
Together, these articles provide a comprehensive account of current theories and practices related to septic systems. This text is intended to provide bridges between on-site wastewater treatment systems and municipal wastewater treatment systems, between manufacturers and consumers, between consumers and regulators, between regulators and manufacturers, and between academics and practitioners.
248 pages, softcover. Member: $53.50. Nonmember: $62.50. Catalog #488.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Environmental Health|
|Article Type:||Book Review|
|Date:||May 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Fundamental Food Microbiology. (Library Corner).|
|Next Article:||Water, water, everywhere. (Legal Briefs).|