OKI Printing Solutions Extends Range of Anoto Qualified Products with C8800 Series.
TOKYO -- OKI Printing Solutions (the brand name for OKI Data Corporation) and Swedish technology company, Anoto, today jointly announced that the innovative C8800 Series, A3 color LED printers are the latest to join its range of Anoto Qualified Printers to accurately and consistently print forms based on Anoto technology, ensuring the best possible Digital Pen performance.
Andres Norling, CEO of Anoto says:
"OKI Printing Solution is the first printer manufacturer to achieve Anoto print qualification in January 2006 and we are pleased with the extended qualified product range since then. Printing forms on-demand in smaller quantities saves time, saves money and is the only way to efficiently print pre-populated forms. This is expected to grow so we look forward to strengthen the partnership to meet the growing on-demand printing need"
Harushige Sugimoto, President and CEO of OKI Printing Solutions says:
"Our unique High Definition Color LED technology meets the exacting requirements and offers a critical advantage for digital pen applications by providing an extremely accurate distribution of dot patterns. We will continue to offer Anoto qualified printers to provide Anoto's end customers with absolute accuracy and best in class print quality.
C8800 key features summary:
* Models available: C8800n (networked), C8800dn (duplex and networked), C8800dtn (networked, duplex and additional paper tray. Available in Americas and Japan only), C8800cdtn (duplex, networked, with second tray and cabinet. Available in Europe only)
* Fast - Up to 26ppm for color printing, 32ppm for mono, with a fast time to first print at less than 10 seconds for color and mono. Print speed may vary based on application.
* Media flexibility - Prints on A6 - A3 and up to 200gsm; paper capacity up to 930 sheets
* Compact - 485 X 648 X 341 mm (W X D X H). About half the size of traditional tabloid printers.
* High Definition Color printing - Provides clear, crisp, and finer detail output.
* Ease-of-use - Equipped with standard "Additional Emulation", necessary for printing forms based on Anoto technology.
OKI Printing Solutions' Anoto qualified product range, the C8800, the C9800, the C5950 (Asia & Europe)/C6150 (Americas) and C9650 are available through OKI Printing Solutions' regional sales offices and authorized resellers in the Americas, Europe and Asia Oceania.
About Anoto Group AB:
* Anoto Group is the company behind and world leading in the unique technology for digital pen and paper, which enables fast and reliable transmission of handwritten text into a digital format.
* Anoto operates through a global partner network that focuses on user-friendly forms solutions for efficient capture, transmission and storage of data within different business segments, e.g. healthcare, bank and finance, transport and logistics and education.
* For more information: www.anoto.com
About OKI Printing Solutions:
* OKI Printing Solutions is the brand name of OKI Data Corporation
* Annual turnover for OKI Data Corporation is 187.9 billion yen. (FY07)
* OKI Printing Solutions' sales are divided between 54.3% EMEA, 22.3% Americas, 17.8% Asia and Oceania and 5.6% Others.
* OKI Printing Solutions is represented in over 120 countries worldwide.
* OKI Printing Solutions is a subsidiary of Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd.
* Oki Electric Industry, established in 1881, is Japan's first telecommunications manufacturer with an annual turnover of 719.7 billion yen.
* Oki Electric Industry employs approx. 22,640 people throughout the world with 7,327 employees outside Japan.
* More details on Oki Electric Industry can be found at www.oki.com
Visit http://www.okidata.com/mkt/html/nf/GeneralBusinessSolutions.html for more "pen and printer related" solution information.
OKI Printing Solutions and Anoto today jointly announced that the C8800 Series, A3 color LED printers are the latest to join its range of Anoto Qualified Printers.
anoto, color printer, digital pen, led printer, papier anoto, printer led, printers, printing
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 26, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Rohm and Haas to Build Plant in Vietnam.|
|Next Article:||Examine Chinese Markets for Lubricating Oil Additives.|