Now Available: Strategic Focus Report - Business Process Outsourcing : Technology and market trends.
The rising demand for enterprises to communicate with their customers across the globe and address their queries and concerns, has led to a huge growth in the BPO industry. However, the growth of CRM BPO is now reaching saturation point, vendors are coming up with new and innovative solutions to identify business avenues, implement innovative strategies, and capture new market opportunities. To compound this effect, the pace of change has become blisteringly fast, with traditional outsourcing models being replaced to cater to the current requirements.
* With increased focus on extracting maximum value from outsourcing arrangements, enterprises now share a business partnership with their outsourcing vendors, which guarantee a target business outcome for them.
* Analytics based BPO solutions are steadily gaining popularity among enterprises, helping them to devise well informed business strategies.
* While data privacy and security concerns continue to be the major hurdles in the growth of the BPO industry, the evolution of robotic process automation and cloud technologies is creating new problems for outsourcing vendors.
Full Report Details at
Kable's Strategic Focus Report - Business Process Outsourcing analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business process outsourcing market. The report outlines the evolution of business process outsourcing, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises' investment priorities in the Business Process Outsourcing.
This product covers the latest trends in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business process outsourcing domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* The latest trends impacting the business process outsourcing market.
* The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business process outsourcing market.
* The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business process outsourcing.
* Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business process outsourcing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
* The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the business process outsourcing market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2015 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 24, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Newly released market study: Colombia Information Technology Report Q1 2016.|
|Next Article:||Market Report, "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Turkish Insurance Industry", published.|