Now Available: Lewy body Dementia - Pipeline Review, H1 2013.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Lewy body Dementia - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Lewy body Dementia, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Lewy body Dementia. Lewy body Dementia - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Full Report Details at
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Lewy body Dementia.
* A review of the Lewy body Dementia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Lewy body Dementia pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Lewy body Dementia.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Lewy body Dementia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dementia Associated With Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Lewy body Dementia - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Schizophrenia - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Influenza - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
Copyright 2013 UKPRwire
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 8, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Now Available: Cooking & Edible Oils in the UK - a Snapshot (2012).|
|Next Article:||New market study, "Memory Impairment - Pipeline Review, H1 2013", has been published.|