Now Available: Global Executives Survey: Latest Factors Driving Change in Global Supply Chains.
Globally, the majority of FMCG organizations operate supply chains in multiple countries. However, transportation costs, and long transit times or frequent delays are major challenges for companies operating international supply chains. Stronger ties with clients and suppliers, and greater access to suppliers and manufacturers are major advantages of a free-trade agreement for organizations. Additionally, to investigate the reliability of foreign suppliers organizations across regions prefer to physically visit suppliers. They are also aiming to seek out new suppliers rather than reduce them to support capacity expansion and supply chain improvement. The majority of companies across regions are looking to introduce a 'next generation' approach such as supply chains that are fast, flexible, and responsive. FMCG organizations believe that it is important to keep local production and incorporate a certain level of local ingredients in products that are sold in different countries.
Full Report Details at
* Focus on global expansion is more within organizations operating in Asia-Pacific compared to those with business operations in other regions
* Except North America, the majority of FMCG organizations who operate in other geographical regions indicate presence in more than five countries
* Regardless of region, the majority of executives indicated physically visiting the supplier to research the reliability of foreign suppliers
* Transportation costs, and long transit times or frequent delays are major challenges for FMCG companies operating international supply chains
* Stronger ties with clients and suppliers, and greater access to suppliers and manufacturers are major advantages of a free-trade agreement for organizations
* Over two-thirds of executives highlight that it is important to use a certain level of local ingredients in products that are sold in different countries
* The majority of companies across regions are looking to introduce a 'next generation' approach such as supply chains that are fast, flexible, and responsive
Canadean's Global Executives Survey: Latest Factors Driving Change in Global Supply Chains Survey examines executives' opinion on key actions used for analyzing the credibility of foreign suppliers, country wise supply chain presence, and major challenges for supply chain. Organizations can analyze the impact of trade agreements and economic unions on a company's performance, and assess the major advantages and disadvantages of free-trade agreements for organizations. Additionally, it examines the significance of local production and use of local ingredients and also identifies future focus areas for FMCG organizations.
What else does this report offer?
* Geographical reach of supply chain: provides information about whether the company's supply chain operates across multiple countries
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 19, 2016|
|Previous Article:||New market study, "Hong Kong Infrastructure Report Q3 2016", has been published.|
|Next Article:||New Study: Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016.|