Newly released market study: Q1 2016 Global Refinery Maintenance Review.
[ClickPress, Thu Jun 16 2016]
Globally North America and South America had the highest refining capacity under maintenance (including both planned and unplanned) in Q1 2016. Among countries, US and Taiwan had the highest refining capacity under planned maintenance while Venezuela had the highest refining capacity under unplanned maintenance in the quarter. PDVSA, Motiva Enterprises LLC and Formosa Petrochemical Corporation were the top three operators in the world in terms of total refining capacity under maintenance. Power outage was the most common cause of unplanned maintenance in North America and South America while fire caused the most unplanned maintenance in Asia during Q1 2016.
* Analysis of global refinery maintenance for crude distillation, coking, fluid catalytic cracking, hydrocracker, hydrotreater and reformer units
* Comparison of select refinery units under maintenance (including both planned and unplanned) by major regions in the world, PADD regions and operators for Q1 2016 and Q1 2015
* Comparison of select refinery units under planned maintenance by major regions in the world, PADD regions and operators for both the quarters
* Comparison of select refinery units under unplanned maintenance by major regions in the world, PADD regions and operators for both the quarters
* Comparison of factors responsible for unplanned maintenance in the world by region for Q1 2016 and Q1 2015
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Keep abreast of major refinery units (crude distillation, coking, fluid catalytic cracking, hydrocracker, hydrotreater and reformer) undergoing maintenance across the world
* Obtain information on region-wise maintenance across the world for Q1 2016 in comparison with Q1 2015
* Identify and compare PADD regions and operators with highest maintenance in both the quarters
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery maintenance data
* Assess your competitor's refinery maintenance data
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jun 16, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Report Published: "Global DC Motors Market 2016-2020".|
|Next Article:||New Report Available: Serbia Autos Report Q3 2016.|