New market study, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru to 2013", has been published.
* Peruvian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spread between the six main asset classes. At the end of 2012, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Peru, accounting for 26.7% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 16.9%, fixed-income with 15.8%, cash with 15.6%, business interests with 15.2%, and alternatives with 9.8%.
* Equities recorded the strongest growth over the review period. Driven by a strong local residential market, real estate also grew strongly.
* Foreign equity holdings also performed well, increasing from 9.1% of total HNWI assets in 2008 to 10.7% in 2012.
* WealthInsight's research showed that, at the end of 2012, 26% of Peruvian HNWIs had second homes abroad.
* As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$27 billion, representing 24.6% of the wealth holdings of Peruvian HNWIs.
* Investment funds (held by asset managers and wealth managers) accounted for US$37billion of HNWI assets in 2012, equating to 33% of HNWI wealth in 2012.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013: Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWis in Singapore followed closely by business interests
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Colombia 2013: Colombian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spreas between the 6 main asset classes, real estate being the largest.
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the US to 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UAE 2013
Copyright 2013 USPRwire Provided by Syndigate.info , an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Dec 9, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Market Report, "Chile Autos Report 2014", published.|
|Next Article:||Now Available: Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Mexico: Databook to 2017.|