New market study, "GT Urological, LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update", has been published.
[USPRwire, Thu Feb 25 2016] GT Urological, LLC (GTU) is a medical equipment company that develops medical devices to treat urinary incontinence. The company offers products such as artificial urinary sphincter and male continence pouch. Its phenix artificial urinary sphincter is a totally implantable, artificial prosthesis for the treatment of moderate-to-severe male stress urinary incontinence. GTU offers treatment for female SUI and fecal incontinence, bariatric surgery and Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). The company has its clinical trials facilities in Europe and South Pacific. GTU is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company GT Urological, LLC
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Copyright [c] 2016 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 25, 2016|
|Previous Article:||New Market Research Report: Onconome, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update.|
|Next Article:||New market study, "SleepUp Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update", has been published.|