New market study, "Alcoholic Drinks: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide", has been published.
[USPRwire, Fri Nov 14 2014] The NAFTA Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The alcoholic drinks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $238,557.8 million in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the alcoholic drinks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $186,190.1 million in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $26,728.6 and $25,639.1 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $204,314.7 million in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $33,149.4 and $28,478.3 million, respectively.
Key Questions Answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA alcoholic drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Copyright 2014 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 14, 2014|
|Previous Article:||New Market Report: Food Trends in India: What Makes the Indian Market so Different?|
|Next Article:||Report Published: "Global Mobile Backhaul Equipment Market 2014-2018".|