New Yorker Electronics Features Vishay UVA and UVB Light Sensor with I[superscript two]C Interface.
Northvale, NJ, April 29, 2016 --(PR.com)-- New Yorker Electronics is now distributing Vishay's VEML6075 UVA/UVB Light Sensor, a Vishay Super 12 Product for 2016. The VEML6075 senses UVA and UVB light and incorporates photodiode, amplifiers and analog/digital circuits into a single chip using a CMOS process. When the UV sensor is applied, it is able to detect UVA and UVB intensity to provide a measure of the signal strength as well as allowing for UVI measurement. This sensor converts solar UV light to digital data with reliable performance under long solar UV exposure.
Vishay's VEML6075 provides excellent temperature compensation capability for keeping the output stable under changing temperature. Its functionality is easily operated via the simple command format of I2C (SMBus compatible) interface protocol. VEML6075's operating voltage ranges from 1.7V to 3.6V and is packaged in a lead (Pb)-free 4-pin OPLGA package, which offers proven market-proven reliability.
Vishay VEML6075 UVA and UVB Light Sensors are a single-chip solution using CMOS that incorporates photodiodes, amplifiers, analog/digital circuits, and an I2C interface. The VEML6075 is able to detect UVA and UVB intensity to measure signal strength and UVI measurement when the UV sensor is applied. This sensor converts solar UV light to digital data with reliable performance under long solar UV exposure.
• Package Type: Surface Mount
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.0mm x 1.25mm x 1.0mm
• Integrated Modules: Ultraviolet Sensor (UV) and Signal Conditioning IC
• Converts Solar UV Light Intensity to Digital Data
• Excellent UVA and UVB Sensitivity
• Reliable Performance of UV Radiation Measurement under long-time Solar UV Exposure
• 16-bit Resolution per Channel
• UVA and UVB Individual Channel Solution
• Low-Power Consumption I2C Protocol (SMBus Compatible) Interface
• Package: OPLGA
• Temperature Compensation: -40[degrees]C to +85[degrees]C
• Output Type: I2C Bus
• Operation Voltage: 1.7V to 3.6V
• Handheld device
• Consumer device
• Industrial and medical application
This, and all 2016 Vishay Super 12 Featured Products, are available through New Yorker Electronics.
New Yorker Electronics
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/668899
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Apr 29, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Sign Up for the eSight Energy Management Webinar.|
|Next Article:||NSC IT Students Evaluate App for Lecturers.|