New York IREM unveils new website.
Among the interactive features, says Greater NY Chapter IREM President Joe Scholes, CPM, are "Career Coach"; on-line registration for IREM Chapter courses, luncheons and other events; and a vast link network to government agencies, other real estate trade associations, professional services and other resources.
"Our new Website is consistent with IREM's long-standing history of helping in the education and certification process of real estate professionals. It is aimed at helping real estate professionals advance their careers and become leaders in real estate management by enhancing their skills and knowledge," Scholes explained.
The Website provides educational material, valuable information, analysis and practical advice for Certified Property Managers (CPM), Accredited Residential Managers (ARM), and Accredited Management Organizations (AMO [R]), as well as candidates seeking these designations.
The Website contains a sweeping menu of information and services that include:
* On-line registration to education courses, luncheons and other events;
* IREM Viewpoints newsletter;
* IREM Chapter and National IREM education courses, including descriptions and explanations relative to CPM, ARM and AMO programs, scholarship opportunities, schedules and registration information;
* Jobs and resume bulletin board;
* Directory of CPMs,, ARMs and AMOs;
* Listing of all allied professionals, ranging from attorneys and architects, to insurance and workers' compensation providers, to janitorial and laundry services;
* Vast network of helpful links to dozens of government agencies, real estate trade associations, insurance products and other resources - including BOMA, ABO, REBNY, the City of New York, and the Port Authority of NY/NJ; and
* "Career Coach" who answers industry related career questions.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Institute of Real Estate Management|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jun 13, 2001|
|Previous Article:||HRH Construction names new executives.|
|Next Article:||Cushman & Wakefield inks alliance with AFS.|