New Study: Renewable Energy: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide.
[ClickPress, Tue Mar 01 2016]
The BRIC Renewable Energy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value, volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC Renewable Energy market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC Renewable Energy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC Renewable Energy market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the renewable energy industry and had a total market value of $257,980.8 million in 2014. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 24.2% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the renewable energy industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $171,156.8 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $58,014.3, $19,422.6, and $9,387.1 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $504,699.7 million in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $72,987.8, $39,630.5 and $14,939.4 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC renewable energy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC renewable energy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC renewable energy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC Renewable Energy market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Market Report, "Turkey Retail Report Q2 2016", published.|
|Next Article:||"Baby Food in Sweden (2016) - Market Sizes" Published.|