New Study: Automotive HVAC Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018.
Full Report Details at
The usage of these features in vehicles has many advantages associated with it, but there is no denying that these features also serve a defined function in the vehicles. The sunroofs help by letting in sunlight or facilitate ventilation by providing an opening for fresh air to flow in; whereas heated and power seats provide the occupant with the ease of attaining the perfect position and comfort of a pleasant temperature of the seat. Apart from comfort, these systems also have impact on power consumption and fuel economy of the vehicle. The HVAC system is known to have certain negative impact on the fuel economy of the vehicle, whereas the cabin comfort systems derive low powers from the vehicle's battery in order to function. On the run, the battery gets charged fast enough to recuperate for the lost power.
This report covers the market for two broad segments - in terms of volume ('000 Units) and revenue ($Million) from 2011 to 2018. The automotive HVAC market is segmented by - Technology (Manual and Automatic), Vehicle Type (Passenger cars, LCVs and HCVs), Geography (Asia, Europe, Americas & ROW), and Components (Heat exchanging equipment, Receiver/Drier, Compressor and Expansion device). The geography and vehicle type markets are analyzed in terms of both volume and revenue; whereas the technology market is covered only in terms of volume and the components market only in terms of revenue. The cabin comfort systems market has been segmented by - Type (Power windows, Power seats, Heated seats and Sunroofs) and Geography (Asia, Europe, Americas & ROW).
Automotive HVAC & Cabin Comfort Systems: Market Volume, By Types, 2011 - 2018 (Million Units)
Automotive HVAC Market
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Automotive Brake System Market By Geography, Brake Type (Disc, Drum), Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light & Heavy Commercial, Two Wheelers) & Technology (Electronically Assisted & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Fuel Injection Systems Market By Technology (Port Fuel, GDI, Direct Diesel), Engine Type (Gasoline, Diesel), Geography, Vehicle Type & Component: Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive Lighting Market: By Position (Front, Rear, Side, & Interior), Technology (Halogen, Xenon/HID, & LED), Vehicle Type, & Geography - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Automotive Transmission Market, By Transmission Types [Continuously Variable (CVT), Dual Clutch (DCT)], Vehicle Types (Passenger, Commercial) & Geography: Global Trends and Forecast to 2018
- Semi Autonomous Market For Passenger Car By Type (Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Autonomous Park Assist & Adaptive Lights), By Technology, By Geography, & Autonomous Car (Qualitative Trends & Technologies) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
Copyright 2013 ClickPress
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Industry overview|
|Date:||Sep 12, 2013|
|Previous Article:||New Report Available: Elekta AB (EKTA B) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update.|
|Next Article:||New Study: Polyethylene Industry Outlook in North America to 2017.|