New Report Available: Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update.
[USPRwire, Mon Nov 09 2015] Akers Biosciences, Inc. (ABI) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and supplies rapid, point-of-care screening and testing products. The company offers products such as BreathScan, CHUBE, METRON, PIFA PLUSS PF4, tri-cholesterol, PIFA Chlamydia, PIFA Dengue Fever, PIFA Malaria, PIFA Syphilis, PIFA Heparin, and breath ketone. It provides testing platform technologies that include MPC biosensor, particle immunofiltration assay, rapid enzymatic assay, minDNA, and synthetic macrocycle complex. The company also offers seraSTAT rapid blood cell separation, a sample preparation technology. ABI is headquartered in West Deptford, New Jersey, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Full Report Details at
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Akers Biosciences, Inc.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
Copyright [c] 2015 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 9, 2015|
|Previous Article:||New Market Research Report: Clinical Trial Supplies Market - Global Forecast to 2020.|
|Next Article:||Newly released market study: Alcoholic Hepatitis - Pipeline Review, H2 2015.|