* Tamper-resistant, grab-and-go snack cup containers are the newest addition to Inline Plastic Corp.'s Safe-T-Fresh packaging line. The 12-ounce cups lock in freshness and extend shelf life, according to the company. Available with either flat or dome lids, the new clamshell containers are designed to fit in most automobile cup holders and are ideal for convenience stores. The clear design allows for attractive product merchandising that highlights the quality of food, from fresh-cut fruits and vegetables to snack goods. In addition, a tamper-resistant locking mechanism and a patented, removable tear-strip hinge eliminate the need for shrink bands or wraparound labels. All Safe-T-Fresh containers are made from 100-percent recyclable PET.
Inline Plastics Corp. Shelton, Conn.
SoReal Health & Wellness Beverage
* The all-natural SoReal health and wellness beverage has an all-in-one functionality of energy, hydration, recovery and wellness, according to the maker. It contains essential vitamins, electrolytes and antioxidants; is a rich source of calcium, low in sodium and sugar; and has only 25 calories. SoReal contains no high-fructose corn syrup, gluten or preservatives. Each 16-ounce bottle has a suggested retail price of $1.99 to $2.49. Four naturally extracted flavor blends are available: Citrus Pear, Strawberry Grapefruit, Papaya Peach and Tangerine Melon.
Pinnacle Drinks Inc. Marietta, Ga.
C-Start Car Wash Payment System
* This new car wash payment entry system was designed to simplify and automate the transaction process for car wash customers and site owners alike. C-Start's cashless unit accommodates convenience store and petroleum retailers who want to collect payment through credit card or wash codes, while implementing comprehensive customer loyalty and marketing programs. C-Start features an ergonomic 12-inch touchscreen display with wash and pricing options presented on a single screen. Its marketing capabilities include customizable promotions, video advertisements, coupons and the availability of loyalty, prepaid, fleet and subscription accounts.
Unitec Elkridge, Md.
Redesigned Optimo Cigarillos
* Swisher International redesigned the packaging for its Optimo Cigarillos brand. The new side-open pouch features an easy-tear notch that easily opens the foil package lengthwise as opposed to opening at the top or bottom. In addition, the foil pouch locks in freshness and is resealed simply by pressing along the package, according to the company. Optimo Peach, Sweet and Black Cigarillos are available in the new pouches nationwide.
Swisher International Jacksonville, Fla.
Nassau Candy Sweet Classics Au Natural
* Nassau Candy introduced its newest candy line, Sweet Classics Au Natural. True to its name, the certified gluten-free gummy candy is free of artificial flavoring or coloring, corn syrups and preservatives. The Au Natural line is manufactured in the United States by Sweet Candy Co. and is available for immediate delivery from Nassau Candy. Varieties include Citrus Slices, Squirmy Wormy Gourmet Sour Gummy Worms, Squishy Fishy, Gourmet Gummy Fish, and Nummy Bears Gourmet Gummy Bears. The candies are a good fit for consumers of all-natural products, the company noted.
Nassau Candy Hicksville, N.Y.