New Podcast Explores the Tumultuous Media Landscape by Talking to Pros: Blurred Radio Interviews Creative Professionals.
Los Angeles, CA, April 11, 2015 --(PR.com)-- Rapid shifts in technology and business models are tearing a hole in the media ecosystem on all fronts, from development and production all the way down to distribution and consumption, and Blurred Radio is your window into those stories.
Guests already recorded include:
● Justin Nizer, a touring EDM documentarian shooting Zedd, Porter Robinson and others
● Mike Murdock, virtual reality developer and co-founder of Otherworld Interactive
● Zach Gonzalez, video game developer at Treyarch (Call of Duty)
● Jeff Fuller, sound mixer on the HBO series Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways
● Trenton Waterson, creative executive for Marvel Entertainment and producer on DESERT FRIENDS , the world's first Instagram TV show
● Justin Meredith, creative director/co-f0under of Thornberg & Forester See full list of episodes www.blurredradio.com
Topics include the intersections of entertainment, technology, creativity, advertising, gaming, and bleeding-edge content and platforms, as well as striving to get to the heart of the work itself and the people who do it: their personal stories and development, what motivates them, and why they do what they do.
Jesse Springer is a commercial voiceover artist for major brands including Kia, Walmart, and KFC, as well as a commercial director/ producer. Dave Martina is a brand therapist and producer.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/614425