New Market Study Published on the Indian Fragrances Market.
* Indian men have a higher number of Fragrance occasions compared to women. With an increase in disposable income, urban working men are inclined to experience new Fragrances and are spending more money to feel good.
* There is space in the market for both budget and premium Fragrances offerings as consumers look for everyday options as well as premium products for treating and gifting.
* Professional and sophisticated Fragrances are set to grow in demand as consumers look to impress in office environments.
Full Report Details at
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the India Fragrances Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
* Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the India market. The figures identify whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
* Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for India and nine other countries to give a global context.
* The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Fragrances consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
* Identification of substitutes to Fragrances and how these alternatives are performing in the market.
* Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
* Examples of international and India-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons to Get this Report
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of India Fragrances consumers. This is based on Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Fragrances sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Calvin Klein, Jungle Magic, Veronica, Afnan, Archie, Chanel, Gucci, Elizabeth Arden, Ralph Lauren, Evaflor, Victoria's Secret, Titan, Avon, Roberto Cavalli, Lacoste, Eden Parfums, Fragonard, Marc Jacobs.
Copyright 2014 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 22, 2014|
|Previous Article:||Single-Family Housing Construction in Sweden to 2018: Market Databook - New Market Study Published.|
|Next Article:||"Global Solar Water Heater (SWH) Market 2014-2018" Published.|