New Market Research Report: Psoriasis - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024.
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 19 2016]
Psoriasis (PsO) is an incurable genetic, systemic, inflammatory, and chronic skin disorder with an overall prevalence of 2-3% worldwide. Specifically, adult plaque psoriasis, the most common form of Psoriasis, is the focus of this report. Although not life-threatening, Psoriasis causes tremendous morbidity and personal angst for patients.
GlobalData projects the Psoriasis market in 8MM to experience modest growth during the forecast period at a CAGR of 7.26%. This growth will be driven primarily by the highly anticipated arrivals of promising systemic therapies- interleukin-17 (IL-17) inhibitors (Cosentyx, guselkumab and tildrakizumab), interleukin-23 (IL-23) inhibitors (ixekizumab and brodalumab) as well as phsophodiesterase (PDE4) inhibitor- Otezla (apremilast). Nevertheless, looming patent expiries of high-grossing branded drugs- especially TNF inhibitors, Humira, Enbrel and Remicade, in the US, 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), and Japan, along with rapid global developmentsof biosimilars are expected to spread the growth throughout the different classes of products, away from the branded TNF inhibitors which have traditionally been the main driver of growth in the prior years.
Full Report Details at
The 5EU contributed 31.6% of the global market share in the psoriasis market in 2014. Similarly to the US, the drug classes spanning the 5EU psoriasis market were: TNF inhibitors, an IL-12/IL-23 inhibitor, IL-23 inhibitors, IL-17 inhibitors, JAK inhibitors, a PDE-4 inhibitor, systemic therapies, biosimilars, and topical therapies.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
* Overview of Psoriasis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
* Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
* Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2014-2024.
* Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting 5EU Psoriasis market.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
* Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Psoriasis.
* Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
* Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
* Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in 5EU.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 19, 2016|
|Previous Article:||New Study: Cloud Services Brokerage and Enablement Market - Global Forecast to 2021.|
|Next Article:||Corium International, Inc. (CORI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update - New Report Available.|