New Market Research Report: Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Namibian Insurance Industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Namibia, including:
Full Report Details at
* An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Namibia
* The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country's insurance regulatory framework
* Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country
* Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Namibia
* Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations
* Details of the tax and legal systems in the country
* The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Namibia.
* The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
* The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country's insurance regulatory framework.
* The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
* The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Namibia.
* Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Namibian insurance industry.
* Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
* Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Swiss Insurance Industry
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Egyptian Insurance Industry
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Chinese Insurance Industry
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Hong Kong Insurance Industry
- Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Jamaican Insurance Industry
Copyright [c] 2015 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 29, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Qatar Real Estate Report 2015 - New Market Research Report.|
|Next Article:||"Religious Buildings Construction in Croatia to 2019: Market Databook" Published.|