New Market Research Report: Car Rental in South Korea.
[USPRwire, Mon Oct 26 2015] In South Korea, a larger proportion of the car rental market is shifting towards long term rental -- corporate and business demand. In fact, the largest share of fleet size for the major car rental companies is dedicated for the purposes of long term rental. On the other hand, short term rental is targeted towards individual consumers for both business and leisure usage.
The outlook for car rental in South Korea seems bright under the circumstances. The current economic depression is forcing more consumers to become smart spenders. Traditionally, housing and private cars accounted for the largest proportion of household spending. Similar to the trend whereby the younger generation are foregoing owning their apartment, and prefer to rent one, more people are expected to rent a car rather than buying one. In this sense, the long term car rental market for individuals is growing rapidly, which is usually a three-year contract. Due to changing perceptions and for economic reasons, short term car rental will also see steady growth in the coming years.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
TheCar Rental inSouth Korea market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Car Rental in South Korea?
* What are the major brands in South Korea?
* Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
* Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
* Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Copyright [c] 2015 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Oct 26, 2015|
|Previous Article:||The Peruvian Defense Industry - New Study Released.|
|Next Article:||Report Published: "Airlines in Vietnam".|