New Market Report: Whole Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018.
[UKPRwire, Wed Dec 10 2014] This report is the result of extensive research into the whole life insurance market in the UK, covering the market dynamics, outlook and competitive landscape. It provides estimates of the market size and forecasts for the whole life insurance market, and discusses key products and distribution channels. The report also provides an overview of leading companies in the category, along with details of strategic initiatives undertaken.
* Whole life insurance remains a hard product to sell.
* Providers expected to promote versatility of the whole life cover.
* Advisers are finding it difficult to engage clients on protection.
* Individually underwritten plans are expected to increase in popularity.
* Premium growth is expected to settle at 1.6% by 2018.
* This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the whole life insurance market in the UK.
* It provides historical values for the UK whole life insurance market for the report's 2009-2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014-2018 forecast period.
* It offers estimates of new business premiums collected in the market.
* It provides an overview of market dynamics and drivers.
* It profiles top whole life insurers in the UK and outlines key challenges facing them.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain an understanding of the UK whole life insurance market.
* Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
* Explore types of products and key competitors in the category.
* Find out more on key deals and recent developments in the market.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Axa UK Plc, Aviva Plc, Engage Mutual Assurance, Legal & General Group Plc, Liverpool Victoria Group, Lloyds Banking Group Plc, Old Mutual Plc, Prudential Plc, The Royal London Group, Wesleyan Assurance Society
Copyright 2014 UKPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Dec 10, 2014|
|Previous Article:||"ATM Cards in Israel" is now available at Fast Market Research.|
|Next Article:||New market study, "Institutional Construction in China to 2018: Market Forecast", has been published.|