New Market Report: Helena Laboratories Corp. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update.
[USPRwire, Tue Nov 03 2015] Helena Laboratories Corp. (Helena) is a medical device company that manufactures and supplies clinical laboratory instruments and reagents. The company's products include electrophoresis analyzers, densitometers, electrophoresis supplies, hemostasis instruments, spife replacement pump, immunology and protein diagnostic products. It provides column chromatography supplies, disposable laboratory plasticware and test kits for fecal occult blood. Helena offers automated gel electrophoresis systems for serum proteins, immunofixation, and cholesterol and hemoglobin analysis. The company provides its products to medical centers, hospitals, reference laboratories and private doctor's laboratories. It supplies products through its distribution network in Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, China, Colombia, and Costa Rica. Helena is headquartered in Beaumont, Texas, the US.
Full Report Details at
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Helena Laboratories Corp.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
Copyright [c] 2015 USPRwire Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 3, 2015|
|Previous Article:||MediPoint: Braces and Supports and Prosthetic Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts.|
|Next Article:||New Market Report: Myeloproliferative Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015.|