New Market Report: Carestream Health, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2016 Update.
Carestream Health, Inc. (Carestream) a subsidiary of Onex Corporation, provides dental and medical imaging systems and healthcare IT solutions; and X-ray film and digital X-ray systems for non-destructive testing; and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets. Carestream offers the products in the key fields including radiography, CBCT/panoramic, healthcare information solutions, women's healthcare, ENT/allergy practices, dental practices, molecular imaging, and non-destructive testing (NDT) to several hospitals. It provides both computed radiography (CR) and digital radiography (DR) systems. It offers product, technical, and service support, which includes remote equipment and software management services. Carestream offers its services in more than 170 countries through a network of subsidiaries and distributors. The company is headquartered in Rochester, New York, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
Full Report Details at
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Carestream Health, Inc.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
Copyright [c] 2016 ClickPress Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 19, 2016|
|Previous Article:||Reinsurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019 - New Study Released.|
|Next Article:||Now Available: United Arab Emirates Consumer Electronics Report Q3 2016.|