New ASBC board.
* ASBC president Nona Mundy has 30 years experience in the brewing industry and is employed by Anheuser-Busch as a brewmaster with the Budweiser Mobile Beer School.
* ASBC President-Elect Robert Maruyama is director of product quality at Coors' Golden brewery.
* Vice president Dirk S. Bendiak works in the brewing department of Molson Canada.
* Secretary Tom Kostelecky is employed by John I. Haas in Yakima.
* Treasurer Richard Dube is a corporate brewer at the Samuel Adams Brewery in Cincinnati, OH.
* David S. Ryder will remain on the board as past president. He is vice president-brewing at Miller Brewing.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Modern Brewery Age|
|Date:||Aug 28, 2000|
|Previous Article:||Sunshine Imports of Long Beach.|
|Next Article:||The Delta T Corporation.|