Neka Health Announces Seat Cushion to Promote a Healthy Posture.
Tampa, FL, February 07, 2018 --(PR.com)-- www.amazon.com/dp/B075CVXLRW
Neka Health, a health and wellness brand now provides a seat cushion that not only offers a world of comfort while sitting, but it helps with poor posture as well.
Having good posture renders confidence, it helps to build our self esteem and makes us look good, but it also benefits our health as well. Not having good posture can lead to back pain which is the single leading cause of disability worldwide according to the Global Burden of Disease 2010. Posture is something most of us have control of and are able to correct.
Some of the negative effects of poor posture are:
* Back Pain - Hunching or slouching causes your muscles to work harder, puts stress on the spine, causing back pain which can lead to chronic pain.
* Poor Digestion - Hunching or slouching puts your organs out of its natural form which can make it harder for your body to digest and process food properly.
* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - The nerves in your neck and upper back help to control muscle function in your arms, wrists and hands. Having poor posture can cause these muscles to become tight, painful and tingly.
* Poor Circulation - Not having good posture while sitting at your desk can alter the blood flow throughout your body, which can lead to blood clots and spider veins in your legs.
We can maintain good posture by doing some of the following things:
* Walk Tall - Keep your head straight ahead of you while walking, don't hunch over, try to keep your head in line with your spine.
* Lift Carefully - When lifting heavy objects try to keep the weight as close to your body as possible, bend with your hips not your lower back and keep your chest out.
* Sit with Support - Keep your back flushed against your chair with your shoulders tall and your head leveled with your spine. Keep your arms flexed at 75 to 90 degree angle at the elbows. Keep your knees leveled with your hips and feet flat on the floor. You can use a seat cushion to help with proper sitting form to promote good posture.
Neka Health has just the right seat cushion, as each is made with premium memory foam and a gel overlay that helps promote good posture, helps to prevent back pain and provides comfort while sitting. It can be found here: www.amazon.com/dp/B075CVXLRW
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/743889
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||PR.com (Press Releases)|
|Date:||Feb 7, 2018|
|Previous Article:||HomeZada & Slevin Insurance Group Launch Partnership Delivering Digital Home Management to Illinois Homeowners.|
|Next Article:||Roc Nation's Pre-Grammy Brunch Uses Eventdex to Check in A-List Celebrities.|