National team to take part in Modern Pentathlon Asian Championship in Beijing.
Kyrgyzstan's national team will take part in the Modern Pentathlon Asian Championship from May 29 to June 7 in Beiging (China), according to the State Agency for Physical Culture and Sports.
The country will be represented by seven athletes and led by coaches Sergei Myagkikh, Olga Surina and Viktor Maltsev.
The athletes were provided with 796,000 som ($13,630) by the Olympic Training Center.
Training camp was held in the village of Bosteri, Issyk-Kul region on May 6-26.
The list of athletes:
1. Nikolai Vedmed, 34, International Master of Sports;
2. Nikita Kuznetsov, 26, International Master of Sports;
3. Temirlan Aitimbetov, 24, International Master of Sports;
4. Tilek Taalaibekov, 22, Master of Sports;
5. Taalai Dodogeldiyev, 19, Master of Sports;
6. Alina Meremyanina, 22, Candidate Master of Sports;
7. Alina Singkh, 20, Candidate Master of Sports.
News Agency I...IUIypress - 2001-2015 Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||AKIpress News Agency|
|Date:||May 27, 2015|
|Previous Article:||Investigation Department's Chief of Customs Service requests internal investigation against him.|
|Next Article:||Remaining 2,476 ha to be alloted for Upper Naryn Cascade HPPs by September.|