National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB).
In a recent Agri-Marketers' Poll, a combined 75% of the 159 respondents working within the ag industry reported they were raised or worked on a farm/ranch.
Here are the responses:
* Was raised on a farm /ranch: 53%
* Wasn't raised on one, but worked on a farm/ranch: 22%
* Had no involvement in farming/ranching while growing up: 17%
* None of the above, but was raised in a rural area, or relatives farmed/ranched: 5%
* Wasn't directly involved in farming/ranching, but worked for a business serving it while growing up: 3%
The Agri-Marketers' Poll is a joint project of Agri Marketing magazine and the National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB). It's conducted each week at www.AgriMarketing.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||AT CLOSING NEWS|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||Jun 1, 2011|
|Previous Article:||What the world needs now.|
|Next Article:||Lindsay Hill.|