Nanotechnology Law & Business.
This online journal calls itself "the first authoritative source of information entirely devoted to the legal, business and policy aspects of nanotechnology and more generally small-scale technologies." It intends to address patent prosecution and litigation, venture financing of start-ups, legislative and regulatory initiatives, and more. Articles in the first issue (February 2004) include:
* A Realistic Assessment of the Commercialization of Nanotechnology: A Primer for Lawyers and Investors.
* Current Trends in Nanotech Patents: A View From Inside the Patent Office.
* Nanotechnology Patenting in the U.S.
* Environmental Implications of Engineered Nanomaterials.
* Next Steps for the National Nanotechnology Initiative.
* Nanotechnology Legislation in the 108th Congress.
* Transcending Moore's Law with Molecular Electronics and Nanotechnology.
* Following Mr. Robinson's Advice: The Story of Nanosys.
* European Patent Review.
* Asia Pacific Nanotechnology R&D and Commercialization Efforts.
* Top Ten Nanotech VCs.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Brief Article|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2004|
|Previous Article:||The Science and Engineering Workforce: Realizing America's Potential.|
|Next Article:||International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management.|