Names in the news.
Beth A. Bombara was named Senior Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer for The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. The Hartford is a financial services and insurance company based in Hartford, Conn.
* Michael Conway, CA, ICD.D (Toronto Chapter), was named Chief Executive and National President of Financial Executives International Canada (FEI Canada). Conway is a long-time FEIC member and former senior financial officer of Psion Teklogix, Royal Bank of Canada and BCE. He is past President of the Toronto Chapter and past Director of the Quebec Chapter.
* Mark Droege (Atlanta Chapter) was named Senior Executive Vice President and CFO for nsoro, a worldwide wireless and wireline service and solutions provider based in Atlanta.
* Gene P. Jones (Houston Chapter) was appointed Secretary, Treasurer and CFO of Vaughan Foods Inc. Moore, Okla.-based Vaughan Foods is a regional provider of fresh-cut vegetables and fruit products and a broad line of refrigerated prepared salads, sauces, soups, stews and side-dishes. Jones is also a Partner in the Houston practice of Tatum LLC.
* Joe Gentile (New Jersey Chapter) was named Chief Administrative Officer for Leerink Swann, a healthcare investment bank, with locations in New York and Boston.
* Cheryl E. Ingram (Atlanta Chapter) has joined Turner Broadcasting System Inc. as Senior Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer. Atlanta-based Turner, a Time Warner company, is a producer of news and entertainment product around the world and a provider of programming to the basic cable industry. Ingram had served as alternate on FEI's Committee on Corporate Reporting.
* Rex McLennan (Vancouver Chapter) was appointed to the Board of Directors of Endeavor Silver Corp. He was most recently Executive Vice President and CFO for the Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, where he helped build the management team and develop the games business plan, which was recently completed and released to the public.
* David N. Pilotte (Dallas Chapter) joined Omniflight Helicopters Inc. as Executive Vice President and CFO. Addison, Texas-based Omniflight is a provider of air medical services throughout the U.S., operating from 72 bases in 16 states, primarily across the Southwest, Midwest and Southeast.
* Robert Sillcox (Toronto Chapter) has joined the Board of Directors of Groupworks Financial Corp. Sillcox is the former Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer of OMERS.
* Greg Tisdale, CA (Calgary Chapter), has joined the Board of Directors of Enseco Energy Services Corp. in Calgary. Tisdale is Vice President and CFO of Crescent Point Energy Trust.
* Paul J. Van Damme, MBA, CA (Toronto Chapter), was appointed CFO of Bradmer Pharmaceuticals Inc. Toronto-based Bradmer is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of new and innovative cancer therapies.
Marsha Williams joined Chicago-based online travel-products company Orbitz Worldwide as Senior Vice President and CFO.
* denotes FEI member
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 1, 2007|
|Next Article:||Lynn Atchison.|
|Magazines re-invent themselves.|
|Names in the News.|