Names in the news.
You are invited to contribute news about career moves and changes. Email Executive Editor Ellen M. Heffes, email@example.com.
* LEE ADREAN (Atlanta Chapter) was hired by Equifax Inc. as CFO. Atlanta-based Equifax is an information technology enabler of securing global commerce with consumers and businesses, and is one of the largest sources of consumer commercial data.
* THOMAS FERREE (lowa Chapter) was hired by Appleton Papers as Vice President Finance and CFO. Appleton, headquartered in Appleton, Wis., creates product solutions through the development and use of coating formulations and applications, as well as encapsulation, security printing and packaging technologies.
DEBORAH E. HART was named CFO for Smith Senior Living in Chicago. Smith Senior Living is a non-for-profit, senior-living organization.
* WILLIAM HENDRY (New Jersey Chapter) was promoted to CFO of Conversion Services International (CSI) of East Hanover, N.J. CSI is a provider of professional services focusing on strategic consulting, data warehousing, business intelligence and business process reengineering, as well as integration and information-technology management solutions.
MICHAEL LAMBERT was hired at railroad company Canadian Pacific Railway as Executive Vice President and CFO.
* STACY LORETZ-CONGDON (San Francisco Bay Chapter) has been named Senior Vice President and CFO for Core-Mark Holding Co. Inc. in San Francisco. Core-Mark is a broad-line, full-service wholesale distributor of packaged consumer products to the convenience retail industry.
LOUISE MAWHINNEY was named Vice President and CFO, a newly-created position, for Helicos Biosciences Corp., a biomedical research and healthcare provider in Cambridge, Mass.
* WESLEY W. MARPLE (Boston Chapter) was appointed to the Board of Directors of Declude. Prof. Marple is a professor of business administration at Northeastern University's College of Business Administration in Boston.
BONNIE MONAHAN was named Vice President and Treasurer for Dunkin' Brands Inc. of Canton, Ohio.
ANTHONY PISZEL was named Executive Vice President and CFO of Freddie Mac. Based in McLean, Va., Freddie Mac is the second-largest financing source for home loans in the U.S.
BRIAN RICE was named CFO of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., a global cruise company in Miami.
TONY RUSSO was named CFO, a newly-created position, for Tablus Inc., a content-protection solutions provider in San Mateo, Calif.
JAMES SHANAHAN was named CFO, a newly-created position, for wealth-management firm Focus Financial Partners LLC, in New York.
FRANK SKLARSKY was hired by camera and imaging systems company Eastman Kodak Co. as Executive Vice President and CFO.
STEPHEN SMITH was promoted to CFO of American Greetings Corp. in Cleveland.
* DOUGLAS J. WETMORE (New York City Chapter) was elected to Arch Chemicals Inc.'s Board of Directors. He will serve on the Audit Committee and Corporate Governance Committee. He is Senior Vice President and CFO of International Flavors and Fragrances Inc., in New York.
* denotes FEI member