NORD-EP Conference Scrapbook.
(2) Kim Bernstein, director of A.C.C.E.S.S. and John Reiss, Ph.D. discuss healthcare issues.
(3) Members of the National Gaucher Foundation get together for breakfast.
(4) David Hirsch, M.D. and Pam Murphy, M.D., of Phoenix Pediatrics talk to conference attendees.
(5) J.J. Jackson, conference keynote speaker poses with NORD's founder, Abbey Meyers. J.J., who is blind, is an executive with Amoco Corporation.
(6) The Beadsley family take advantage of Forum's networking opportunities.
(7) Nancy Harris, chairperson at NORD (left), introduces Linda Noble Topf, author of the book, You Are Not Your Illness: Seven Principles for Meeting the Challenge.
(8) Conference attendees check out the EP Library booth.
(9) Conference attendees pose in front of St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, TN.
(10) (Left to right) Maria Hardin, Sherri Bosley, and Abbey Meyers chat with president and chair of the United Leukodystrophy Foundation, Inc., Paula Brazeal
(11) (Left to right) EP's Editor-in-Chief, Max Schleifer, and wife, Esther Schleifer discuss the conference with Orange Grove's, Dr. Rick Rader.
(12) NORD's Associate Director of Development, Jean Campbell gives a welcome address.
(13) Forum'98 attendees visit booths and talk with specialists about their needs.
(14) (Left to right) Lynette Keensdorf introduces baby, Hanna, to Meridith Campbell, and Candace Effton of NORD.
(15) NORD Chapter members take a break from discussing their own chapters to smile for the camera.