NEWCASTLE FASHION WEEK.
* The Jean Genie workshops at Eldon Square, May 19-22, offering shoppers the chance to receive free personal and practical advice from experienced stylists on how to find the perfect pair of jeans.
Free 30-minute, one-to-one styling sessions can be booked via the Eldon Square website, www.eldon-square.co.uk.
* Monday, May 16, noon to 8pm, Eldon Square. Body Scanning - state-of-the-art technology to get the measure of your body with a 3D style scanner to find out what clothes will suit your shape.
* Suits You Sir! Expert advisors from Austin Reed and Debenhams will be on hand in Eldon Square to talk you through their made to measure suit services.
* Tuesday, May 17. Pamper yourself with free beauty treatments, offers and gifts from leading beauty brands. Experts from Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis, Topshop The Body Shop, will show you the newest treatments and techniques.
* Thursday, May 19, 6pm to 9pm. Eldon Square is hosting its first VIP Shopping Night with music and entertainment, special offers exclusive to VIPs, extra treats and a host of prizes to be won. Visit www.eldon-square.co.uk to register your details and be one of the first to receive an email listing the exclusive discounts available on the night.
* John Lewis is hosting a series of free workshops throughout Fashion Week including Where Beauty Begins, bringing Fashion To Life with live models, Be Creative haberdashery workshop.
* Summertime Fashion show in association with Jules B at As You Like It on Sunday May 22, at 7pm cocktails and canapes reception followed by a fashion show and entertainment in aid of the Evening Chronicle Sunshine Fund. Tickets cost pounds 10 and pounds 20 VIP, call 0191 281 2277.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Evening Chronicle (Newcastle, England)|
|Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Previous Article:||Celebrate city's top fashions; It's the start of Newcastle Fashion Week and to celebrate we have a bumper pounds 1,500 fashion giveaway. LIZ LAMB has...|
|Next Article:||Stars' clothes up for grabs.|