NEPA's 28th annual international conference set for June 6-8 in Washington, D.C.
Woven through the general sessions, roundtable discussions and breakout sessions are six "tracks"--
* Traditional Sales & Marketing, Lisa Anthony-Price, Success Publishing & Media LLC, chair
* Electronic Sales & Marketing, Robin Crumby, Melcrum Publishing, and Jay Schwedelson, Worldata, chairs
* Beyond Newsletters, Tom Billington, IOMA, chair
* Editorial, Michelle Rogers, Element K Journals, chair
* Positioning Your Company for Growth, Mark Ziebarth, Bongarde Media, chair
* Consumer Newsletters, Ed Coburn, Harvard Health Publications, Helen Hoart, The Consumer Publishing Group., and Jenny Thompson, Agora Publishing, chairs.
Ira Mayer, president of EPM Communications Inc., is conference chair.
The conference typically attracts the newsletter and specialized-information industry's leading publishers, editors, marketers, copywriters, consultants--as well as the industry's leading vendors.
Among the 60 speakers are more than 20 who will make their first presentations at a NEPA meeting.
New starting and ending times--1:30 p.m. on Sunday and 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, respectively--allow participants to travel to Washington on Sunday morning and return home on Tuesday afternoon.
However, there are also $79 pre-convention workshops which begin Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m.:
* Newsletter & Specialized-Information Boot Camp
* Sales Directors Roundtable
* Conference Planners Roundtable.
Participants may also get a free critique of a DM package in a one-on-one meeting with a consultant or copywriter.
Fees are $699 for NEPA members, $599 for 2nd and 3rd delegates, and $899 for non-members.
For more information and registration, contact NEPA.
1501 Wilson Blvd., #509, Arlington, VA 22209
703-527-2333, fax 703-841-0629.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Newsletter on Newsletters|
|Date:||Mar 31, 2004|
|Previous Article:||Renewal premiums--are they worth the expense?|
|Next Article:||Coming events--.|