NAI Friedland announced the following transactions:
* Lease of 23,000 s/f at 80 Hartford Avenue, Mount Vernon. Steve Kornspun represented the tenant and Ross Sehneiderman represented the landlord in the transaction between Pyramid America and 80 Hartford LLC.
* Lease of 10,000 s/fat 365 Canal Place, Bronx. Schneiderman represented both the tenant and the landlord in the transaction between Prince International Corporation and Gladiator Realty Corporation.
* Lease of 8,000 s/fat 500 Nepperhan Avenue, Yonkers. Komspun and Ryan Shay represented both the tenant and the landlord in the transaction between New York City Opera and RJ Rose Realty.
* Lease of 8,000 s/fat 164 Canal Street West, Bronx. Peter Cokin represented both the tenant and the landlord in the transaction between Shleppers Moving & Storage and TLD Deegan Realty LLC.
* Lease of 4,000 s/fat 734 S Columbus Avenue, Mount Vernon. Schneiderman and Atanu Bhattaeharjee represented both the tenant and the landlord in the transaction between Surface Contracting Corporation and Richard Palmer Enterprises.
* Lease of 1,000 s/f of office space at 73-77 Bedford Road, Katonah. Kanfman represented the tenant in the transaction between Allstate Insurance and Akonia Holdings LLC.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||New York; NAI Friedland Realty Inc. transactions|
|Comment:||NAI Friedland.(New York)(NAI Friedland Realty Inc. transactions)|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Article Type:||Brief article|
|Date:||May 1, 2013|
|Previous Article:||Industry City, the 40-acre industrial center of Bush Terminal along Brooklyn's Sunset Park waterfront.|
|Next Article:||Give them what they want: demands made on the city's leading concierge services.|