Multiple Solar PV Facilities.
The scope of this project addresses the construction of nine (9) separate photovoltaic energy facilities, as follows:
1. An approximate 325 kW groundmount solar PV facility South West Series at Camp Williams
(UTARNG funded project No 4914023)
2. An approximate 325 kW ground mount facility at Camp Williams (Jacobs Canal I, UTARNG funded project No 4914041)
3. An approximate 325 kW ground mount facility at Camp Williams (Jacobs Canal II, UTARNG funded project No 4914042)
4. An approximate 325 kW ground mount facility at Camp Williams (Series 9000, UTARNG funded project No 4914009)
5. An approximate 250 kW solar car parking canopy facility at Draper Headquarters (UTARNG funded project No 4914011)
6. An approximate 215 kW roof mount facility (flat roof) on the hangar building in West Jordan, PLUS an approximate 85 kW Solar Canopy for parking, west of the hangar building (UTARNG funded project No 4914013) ;
MANDATORY Pre-Proposal Site Visits for all proposers that will be held on Tuesday, June 24, at 10:00 AM starting at the Facilities Building, Camp Williams, Riverton, Utah (See project schedule). St. George
MANDATORY Pre-Proposal Site visit for the St. George site will be on Wednesday, June 25, at 10:00 AM at the St. George Armory, 1710 East Commerce Drive, St. George
Tender documents : T22588887.pdf
2014 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com) Provided by SyndiGate Media Inc. ( Syndigate.info ).