Intelligent Motion Systems (IMS) (Marlborough, CT) offers the MDrive product line with integrated motor+driver technology. IMS now features an optional internal encoder for position monitoring with differential- or single-ended
outputs that is less prone to electrical noise interference.
Additional features include:
* A choice of line counts.
* No increase to product size.
* Availability in 14, 17 and 23 microstepping versions with step and direction input.
* Position monitoring that is less prone to interference in harsh environments.
* 9 line counts available from 100 to 1,000--all resolutions include an index mark.
* An operating range from -40[degrees] to 85[degrees]C.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||From the Cover|
|Publication:||Product Design & Development|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Acting out: electromechanical linear actuators' versatility provides high thrusts with better positioning and controlling qualities.|
|Next Article:||Get the picture: D-Link's digital photo frame enhances photo sharing functionality and web entertainment content as this household staple evolves...|