Miniature reed switches.
Standex-Meder Electronics (Cinncinati, OH) has announced the GR400 Series miniature reed switch. This 10 mm reed switch, created with a patented, highly automated production process, provides a low-cost solution for a wide range of applications, including counting, end limit detection, low power devices, movement or position detection, and presence, proximity, rotation, or speed sensing. Features include:
* 0 to 10W of rated power,
* A switching voltage of zero to 180 V (VDC/VAC),
* A maximum switching current of 0.5 A.
* A maximum carry current of 0.8 A.
* An operating sensitivity from 7 to 30 Ampere-turns.
* An operating temperature range from -40[degrees] to 125[degrees]C.
* A maximum contact resistance of 150 milliohms.