Midland National Universal Life.
* In nearly all cases, premiums are lower than previous product especially with shorter pays, shorter guarantees and the standard underwriting class
* Relaxed underwriting for preferred class
* Preferred underwriting criteria added for ages 71-plus
* Five underwriting classes
* Death benefit guarantee to any age up to age 120 with no premiums after age 100
* Low-cost premiums to guarantee death benefit
* New Guaranteed Exchange Privilege: ability to exchange up to the policy's specified amount to an accumulation type UL product without evidence of insurability or surrender charge
* Two-year rolling target premiums
Essential Guaranteed UL is designed for clients seeking guaranteed lifetime death benefit protection and suits many individuals and purposes:
* For conservative clients searching for death benefit guarantees
* For meeting family obligations on a limited budget.
* As protection for outstanding loans, whether these loans are personal or business.
* To provide coverage on other family members through the Children's Insurance Rider
For more information, visit www.mnlife.com/UL.