Metso cooks up coating kitchen orders.
* Ripasa S.A. Celulose e Papel, Sao Paulo, has ordered a new coating color kitchen, a rebuild of the supply system, and a new ultrafiltration recovery system for their PM 1. The system will start Lip in dune 2002.
* Votorantim Celulose e Papel, Sao Paulo, has placed an order for an extension of their coating color kitchen originally delivered by Valmet-Raisio in 1997-1998. Commissioning will take place by the end of 2001.
* Madereira Miguel Forte, Parana, has placed an order for a coating color kitchen. Delivery will take place in December 2001.
* Suzano ordered an engineering study for a rebuild of an existing coating color kitchen at its Mill B, Sao Paulo.
* Metso Paper Inc. and Raisio Chemicals Inc jointly own Valmet-Raisio Oy.
In other Metso news, St. Marys Paper; Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada, has successfully started up three Metso Paper supercalenders alter rebuilding them with OptiLoad technology. St. Marys Paper now has advanced calender loading, roll weight relieving, profiling and high-temperature finishing capabilities for producing high quality SC-A papers on PM 5.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Supplier News|
|Publication:||Solutions - for People, Processes and Paper|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Andritz-Ahlstrom in new partnerships.|
|Next Article:||Voith targets China.|