* A new mortgage for $12,250,000 on a 47-unit elevator apt. building on East 2nd Street in New York, NY. The loan featured a rate of 6.25% and a 10-year term. The transaction was negotiated by Cary E. Pollack and David Zlotnick.
* A new mortgage for $3,900,000 on a 68-unit, 6-story mixed-use building containing 3 retail spaces, on Audubon Avenue in New York, NY. The loan featured a rate of 6.00% and a 10-year term. The transaction was negotiated by David Hayum.
* A new mortgage for $3,495,000 on a 59-unit, 6-story walk-up apartment building on 65th Street in Brooklyn, NY. The loan featured a rate of 5.89% and a 10-year term. The transaction was negotiated by Avi Weinstock and Josh Rhine.
* A new mortgage for $2,500,000 on a 53-unit, elevator apt. Building in Rockville Centre, NY. The loan featured a rate of 5.55% and a 15-year term. The transaction was negotiated by Cary E. Pollack and Jay Walden.
* A new mortgage for $2,250,000 on a 7,250 s/ f retail property on West 125th Street in New York, NY. The property will benefit from a rate of 6.100% with a 10-year term. Carol Shelby and Benjamin Klugman handled this transaction.
* A new mortgage for $775,000 on an 8-unit, 4-story walk-up apartment building on St. Lawrence Avenue in the Bronx. The loan featured a rate of 5.875% and a 10-year term. The transaction was negotiated by David Zlotnick and Chaim Tessler.
* Financing for $4,800,000 for Village Square, a 25,000 s/f retail property located at 41 Mountain Boulevard, NJ. Scott Jackson and Dina Miramonte negotiated a favorable rate over a ten-year period.
* Financing for $4,500,000 for North Wales Plaza, a 37,091 s/f retail property in Pennsylvania. Elliot Treitel and Michael Fass negotiated a rate of 6.5% over a 15-year term.
* A loan of $2,200,000 for a 10,993 s/f, retail building located at 275 Route 46, NJ. Jay Bidnick arranged the loan securing a rate of 6.25% over a seven-year term for the two-tenant property.
* Financing of $4,750,000 for Buttonwood Gardens II, a 76-unit garden apartment complex located at 332 Buttonwood Avenue, PA. Jay Bidnick and Elliot Treitel negotiated to secure a rate of 5.5% over a ten-year term with two years interest-only, closing the loan in just 49 days. Meridian financed phases I and II and will be financing the final phase in 2007.
* Financing of $4,000,000 for Gold Leaf Manor, a 48-unit multifamily property located at 401 Roselle Street, NJ. Jay Bidnick negotiated a rate of 6% over a five-year term.
* A loan of $2,600,000 for the purchase of a 5-story, 5-unit multifamily building located at 435 Westminster Avenue. Elliot Treitel and David Cohen arranged the loan and secured a rate of 5.73% over a ten-year term and negotiated an extension of the rate lock when the seller was not prepared to close on time.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Real Estate Weekly|
|Date:||Jan 17, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Pal fund.|
|Next Article:||Fremont inks $121m LA loan.|
|Meridian Capital Group.|
|$86M loan arranged.|