Memphis convention notes.
* AMT is offering a special discounted early bird full package registration fee to AMT members--$200 before May 1. The discount will not be available for walk-ups in Memphis, and is not available to non-members.
* The reservation "cut-off" date at the Peabody Memphis is June 22, 2016. Please make your hotel reservations at the Peabody for the AMT convention as soon as possible in order to ensure that you will receive the AMT discounted rate. Once the AMT room block is full, there is no guarantee that the hotel will continue to honor the AMT rate, even though the reservation cutoff date of June 22, 2016, has not yet arrived.
* Attendees must choose the sessions they plan to attend by circling their choices on the registration form. Forms not completed in this manner will be returned to the attendee for completion.
* Extra Awards Banquet tickets may be purchased on-site in Memphis. Cost of extra ticket is $60.00.
* Welcome Party tickets for guests not registered for convention are $10.00 (includes one free drink).
* An AMT member attending the convention as a guest of another AMT member must pay the AMT member registration fee.
* AMT state delegates to the convention must attend Meet the Candidates on Tuesday, and the Business Meeting on Thursday of convention week.
* Self-parking at the Peabody Memphis is $9.00/day.
* The Peabody Memphis will extend the AMT group rate three days prior to and after the convention dates, subject to availability.
* Free WiFi in hotel guestrooms.
* Optional guided tour of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (free) on Friday, July 22, at 10:00 am. Bus transportation cost is $10.00. Sign up on convention registration form.