Measure agency sentiment with 5 Tools.
What is the Web thinking about your agency? So-called sentiment analysis factors social media, news and research content to extract data measurements from subjective opinions about a particular brand, topic or keyword.
Analyzing sentiment can be used to measure success and your agency's reputation, research and to compare your agency against a competitor.
Five tools that monitor agency sentiment:
(1) SocialMention: Analyzes content, including blogs, tweets, bookmarks, comments, images and forums.
(2) PeopleBrowsr Playground: Looks at tweets, blogs and news sites. Query results can be broken down by community.
(3) Virtrue Social Media Index: Real time comparison of two brand names, phrases or keywords.
(4) TweetFeel: Real time Twitter sentiment analysis tool. As results appear, positive and negative results are tallied.
(5) Twendz: Mines Twitter content through the search tool, while highlighting conversation themes.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Industry IQ|
|Publication:||American Agent & Broker|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2012|
|Previous Article:||3 States to require insurers to reveal climate change response plans.|
|Next Article:||Disabled pay more for auto insurance.|