McKinley resources, inc.
McKinley Resources, Inc.
P.O. Box 810472 Dallas, TX 75381 Tel: 972-620-9730 Fax: 972-421-1860 email@example.com www.mckinleyresources.com
McKinley Resources, Inc. is a Distributor of over-the-counter active ingredients, cosmetic specialty chemicals and flavors. McKinley Resources focuses on providing individualized and customized solutions for customers concerned with cycle-turns, looking for unusual materials and small container sizes.
McKinley Resources, Inc. specializes in providing solutions for anti-aging, anti-inflammation, cellular regeneration, anti-glycation, and moisturization with clinical claim substantiation. McKinley Resources, Inc. also provides access to a variety of off-the-shelf and/or unique flavor creations.
Major Distribution Products:
* WNS Walnut Shell Powder
* Corn Meal
* Capryloyl Salicylic Acid
* Mandelic Acid
* Ferulic Acid
* Miconazole Nitrate
* Sodium Hyaluronate Powder
* Skin Care
* Food & Beverage
* Personal Care
* Hair Care
* PhytoSpherix[R] - Plant-based glycogen that helps revitalize skin by reducing wrinkles, minimizing age spots and improving skin tone. PhytoSpherix[R] promotes endogenous production of hyaluronic acid and collagen, thereby increasing skin smoothness, firmness and moisture content.
* Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate - Stable vitamin C derivative that is cleaved enzymatically in the skin to release active vitamin C. It is water soluble and provides anti-oxidant benefits that help reduce formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Azelaic Acid - A dicarboxylic acid recommended for its skin lightening and anti-acne benefits.
* Alpha Lipoic Acid - Also known as thioctic acid, Alpha Lipoic Acid is an anti-oxidant that is both oil and water soluble.
* Cetylpyridinium Chloride USP - A cationic quaternary ammonium compound with antiseptic activity that is effective against bacteria and other microorganisms. It is an excellent replacement for formaldehyde-donors, parabens, triclosan and benzethonium chloride.
Our Partners (partial list)
Has established itself as a reliable and trusted source of chemical specialties including, emulsifiers, emollients, surfactants, preservatives and conditioning agents for 40+ years.
A Canadian manufacturer whose expertise in natural biomaterials gave birth to a sustainable source of plant-derived glycogen called PhytoSpherix[R].
Uses state of the art extraction technology and plant-originated materials to produce and present effective natural active ingredients for a variety of personal care applications.